- How long do you trade in general?
- 4 years.
- What was your financial market before you started to trade cryptocurrency (USA, Europe, Russia, New York, Forex)?
- Do you work/Did you work in other trading companies? If yes - in which ones? Is it a public or private company?
- Did you trade with your own money or with money of your company where you did trading?
- My own money.
- How much money did you earn while trading?
- + $150.000
- How long do you trade cryptocurrency?
- 2 years.
- Is your company legally registered?
- Do you have your own office? Could you provide its address?
- Which crypto exchange do you use for crypto trading and why?
- Binance / BitMEX / Bybit biggest ones + high trading volume on them.
- How many people are there in your team?
- How much time do you use on preparation for trading every day?
- 2 hours.
- How much time do you trade every day?
- Around 10 hours.
- How often do you open a deal (1 time/day, 1 time/hour)?
- Around 5 daily trades.
- Do you trade on your own or use a bot?
- I trade alone but some of my clients are using a bot to follow signals.
- Does your trading strategy take into account a fundamental analysis of crypto market or assets? Please provide an example of such an analysis.
- Yes we use fundamentals and our knowledge in our strategy. Our point of view : Market makers have enough ressources to manipulate the market creating confusion and spreading FUD over the market to buy lower from the panic sellers. Bitcoin went from its bear market and we had over 3 months of uptrend.. In August volumes fallen quickly giving place to high manipulation rekting everyone!
- Is your trading strategy based on technical indicators? If yes - which indicators do you use?
- No our strategy is not based on technical indicators because they don't work well on this market, We rarely use supports and resistances but we have our own tools to see how the market makers invests on this market using the hidden buy/sell orders.
- Is the preservation of capital or multiplication of it a priority for you?
- The priority is the preservation.
- What is the win rate percentage of your strategy?
- Binance : 60 to 80% BitMEX : +80%.
- Which Risk Reward do you use in trading?
- 1:2 or more.
- With what Buying Power have you started?
- Started with $1,000.
- What Buying Power do you have now?
- Do you have an experience of fiduciary management of clients’ capital?
- Please provide contacts of the person who can confirm your experience in fiduciary management of his/her capital?
- @Delavigne (Telegram).
- How much money have you earned with crypto market?
- Name please the cryptocurrency you earned the biggest amount of money with?
- What is your trading result as a percentage of the starting deposit at the moment?
- 100X initial capital in two years.
- Do you follow other crypto traders? If yes - which ones?
- Do you use signals of other crypto traders? If yes - which ones? Is it BitMEX, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex or Poloniex?
- Do you use leverage? How often and which one?
- Cross for scalps x5 / x10 for other trades.
- How risky is your trading?
- Which risk percentage do you set on every deal?
- 1 to 3% for risky trades 3 to 7% for safest ones.
- What maximum drawdown did you have? How did you get out of it?
- 50% in 2018 ! Stopped trading for 1 week then started back slowly and surely.
- Do you have a maximum drawdown limit at which you stop trading and no longer work?
- No it works on feelings.
- Is your risk constant or variable?
- Have you had margin calls?
- Do you think it is possible to gain profit from every deal in crypto trading?
- No but it's possible that a win can cover many small losses.
- Do you think it is better to risk and earn a lot of money or to risk with small earnings?
- Risk with small earnings is the safest way to acheive your goal in trading.
- Do you listen for other people’s advice while trading?
- Only my team.
- Do you think emotional background has an influence of traders’ results? Please describe such a situation from your own experience.
- Of course I would say that if you use a proper wallet management you will have much less emotions... I experienced that when I started trading and learned really fast that if I don't wanna burn my portoflio I need to avoid greed and aim for longer objectives.
- Do you have a cryptocurrency market statement certified by a broker?
Fat Pig Signals
Universal Crypto Signals
Verified Crypto Traders
Mike's Premium Signals