Features Of Zignaly Crypto Trading Bot
1) The total number of assets - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
2) The total amount of investments - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
3) Average profit per trade - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
4) The cost of open positions - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
5) Open positions - the ability to choose multiple columns that display useful and interesting data.
6) Open orders - a chance to select many columns that display useful and interesting data.
1) Automatic trade Zignaly bot setup, which follows trading recommendations. There are multiple flexible settings for executing a provider’s trades.
2) It is possible to configure automatic signal execution based on your opportunities and needs.
There is also lots of analytical functionality on platform providers, which allows choosing a reliable provider.
The reliability of this data is solely the platform’s responsibility.
3) A chance to configure trade reception through API via any device.
For example, you can create your own algorithm based on the Cryptohopper and using API to transmit the signal to the platform.
And then configure any feature on processing the signal and executing the trade.
There is also a chance to select auto-follow: the signal will come from a different trading terminal but will be executed here by the copyists based on the settings you have selected.
4) Tradingview and 3Commas bots can also be connected via API.
5) There is a demo version, which allows testing the functionality;
6) Two-factor authentication and improved account security.