Now, when you are no longer scared away by the menu and have enough coffee to navigate the platform, let’s continue our review with enumerating the elements of its dashboard.
1) The total number of assets - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
2) The total amount of investments - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
3) Average profit per trade - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
4) The cost of open positions - the amount is displayed in BTC and USD.
5) Open positions - the ability to choose multiple columns that display useful and interesting data.
6) Open orders - a chance to select many columns that display useful and interesting data.
If you are a Bitcoin Maximalist (and we don’t doubt it) than exploring this platform from A to Z will be of a great plus.
And you don’t need to bother reading other Zignaly reviews because no one else can compare to us.
As you already know, Zignaly is the latest crypto trading robot with a variety of perks and features.
However, the whole magic takes place in a trading terminal, which is a system of creating and sending orders.
Terminal’s order types are:
Take profit or the profit coverage system
It is possible to set multiple take profits at the same time. There is also a distribution of the position by percentage available.
The system of additional purchase in an existing position - Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA)
This tool allows buying back the position at a lower investment volume and recalculating the average position price of the purchased cryptocurrency. The number of added orders is limitless.
Setting the price at which the minus position will be covered.
In the settings, you can indicate the difference between the maximum price after opening a position to the current price and the price, when the trailing stop loss will be activated. The trailing stop loss activation price is given in percentage from the opening position price.
Time of purchase order execution
If you have set a purchase order and it wasn’t executed, after the set time the platform will cancel it.
Position auto closure
When the indicated time expires and the take profit or stop loss doesn’t work, the position will be covered automatically.
Do you need some time to read this section of our Zignaly review once again? Don’t worry, everything sounds more complicated compared to how it actually is in reality.
Just take a glance at the trading terminal features and be ready to act when moon.
The rest will be done by the platform because it exchanges currencies at the most suitable moment.
And the best part is that you don’t need to do a thing!
There are a huge number of trading platforms online. So how to find the one, which will bring great results and will leave a positive aftertaste?
We’d like to continue our Zignaly review by telling you more about the features this platform has.
Even if it’s difficult to surprise you we are sure that pretty soon your jaw will drop.
So, here we go:
1) Automatic trade Zignaly bot setup, which follows trading recommendations. There are multiple flexible settings for executing a provider’s trades.
2) It is possible to configure automatic signal execution based on your opportunities and needs.
There is also lots of analytical functionality on platform providers, which allows choosing a reliable provider.
The reliability of this data is solely the platform’s responsibility.
3) A chance to configure trade reception through API via any device.
For example, you can create your own algorithm based on the Cryptohopper and using API to transmit the signal to the platform.
And then configure any feature on processing the signal and executing the trade.
There is also a chance to select auto-follow: the signal will come from a different trading terminal but will be executed here by the copyists based on the settings you have selected.
4) Tradingview and 3Commas bots can also be connected via API.
5) There is a demo version, which allows testing the functionality;
6) Two-factor authentication and improved account security.
Sounds super fun, right?
Well, another advantage that we wanted to include in the Zignaly review is that the signal distribution system for copyists is a thought-through instrument and can operate not only as market orders but also adjusting to the market or even to a certain coin.
Such functionality allows avoiding market orders and illiquid crypto that may result in a pump purchase at a low price.
And no one wants to get rekt, right?
Let’s tell you more about the flaws and imperfections that we have noticed.
So no one would blame us in providing a subjective Zignaly review that is filled solely with shiny unicorns and ponies.
Here are the things that the platform should work on:
1) Simple solutions seem rather complex, while the competitors have everything much easier.
Many things are simply hidden and there are no guidelines to explain them.
2) Absence of day-trading interface.
The trading space is not organic. The service of managing the trading portfolio and demo for portfolio management is absent.
3) The cryptocurrency quotes and the second level (the field for purchasing and selling) are absent.
You can’t see the liquidity, which may have dangerous consequences.
For example, a trader wants to purchase coins on $10,000 but the liquidity is too low and the order won’t be executed or, if the order is on the market, the buyer will initiate a drastic increase of the price.
4) There are not many connected exchanges. However, Zignaly owners claim that the list will soon be updated.
5) No visible button for reaching the support team.
If you need to contact them, you’ll have to use the prehistoric Windows Outlook.
When having an urgent question traders will hardly get a timely reply.
6) Multiple slight mistakes even though the platform has been operating for a while. The beta version is still not updated to the working one.
7) The separation between the demo and real accounts is absent. So if attentiveness is not your virtue it’s easy to mix things up.
8) To pay for subscription users need to go to the Settings page. It’s rather inconvenient and hard to understand where everything is located (even I found this option by accident).
9) The platform was created with advanced traders in mind. Beginners will find it difficult to manage such a big amount of functions and settings on receiving and processing signals from multiple traders.
10) The system of sending signals is not thought out. Some methods will be clear only to programmers, which makes it easier to climb Everest than to send a signal through the platform.
You have just finished reading the latest and the most informative Zignaly review on the web.
If you notice the slightest symptoms of Obsessive Cryptocurrency Disorder or just want to make money without even getting close to the computer – pay attention to this bot.
But you should definitely have profound knowledge and technical background at first because this platform is a rather tough nut for beginners.